Friday 21 March 2014

Striker (MICHY BATSHUAYI) confirms he wants summer move to Arsenal

Standard Liege striker Michy Batshuayi has opened the door for a summer move to Arsenal.
Batshuayi has netted 19 goals in 34 appearances for his club this season and is hotly tipped for a move to one of Europe’s top leagues at the end of the campaign.
Boss Arsene Wenger is a known admirer of his ability and is reportedly planning to make a big move this summer, as he looks to add a bit more fire-power to his squad.
And the 20-year-old has fuelled speculation of a switch by revealing his desire to play in England, with the Emirates his preferred destination.
He admitted: “Unfortunately I do not think I’ll stay [at Standard past the summer.
“Many things can happen but I am someone who has ambitions. I want to progress as quickly as possible. I’ll make a choice with my agents and my family. I must consider my choices carefully.
“I have not yet signed anywhere yet.
“I am interested in the German and English championships. They are physical and technical championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment